Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 06:37 PM   #1  

Red face Hi! I'm new here! :)

Hello, I did Weight Watchers years ago and loved it and now I need to do it again. I just started this week and it's going pretty well, having some withdrawl from my favorite fatty foods!! I guess the first week or two are the hardest, I'm looking all over the internet for good recipies.
Thanks!
Sarah
Old 03-29-2005, 08:08 PM   #2  

Smile

Hi I am new here too not sure what really to do. I tooam following the ww points and loking for recipes and supprt. I am a stay at home mom and find it a real struggle some times. My husband is a muncher and I find that very hard in the evening, HELP
Old 03-30-2005, 08:56 AM   #3  

I know what you mean, the snacking is what is killing me. The Healthy Pop popcorn has been a lifesaver, you can have a bunch of it for 1 point, I also found some really good ice cream bars for 2 points, they are made by Blue Bunny. How much are you trying to lose? I'm shooting for losing about 20 pounds. I am trying to get in the swing of exercising again, I've been trying to walk or go to a class, but having trouble getting motivated, what about you?
Old 04-01-2005, 12:31 AM   #4  

Smile

I am trying to lose about 15(again) but I think this is just what I need. I too do like to eat popcorn, but here in Canada, it is harder to find good lowfat or fat free popcorn for 1 point that you can have more than 2 cups of. I will get busy and try harder. My exercise is not too big of a problem,I do walk 2-3 miles almost every day, I am trying to add lite weights to my routine now too. It is a big lifestyle change. I know I can do this and keep it off this time. My goal is april1-july1 15 pounds I have a wedding on the 9 of july I want to be at goal by than. Butts in gear and pounds off.

Last edited by barbie40; 04-01-2005 at 01:03 AM.
Old 04-01-2005, 04:38 PM   #5  

Hi there! I am new too and trying to lose 60-80 pounds on slim fast not sure what I'm doing but I am here to get some support and make new friends!
Old 04-01-2005, 05:57 PM   #6  
Movin' right along...

Hey girls...Just wanted to say welcome. You all seem to be newbies.

Sarah- How much were you able to lose when you were on WW before?

Barbie- My husband is a muncher as well...its so tempting to help him snack

jenn- I am on WW but I drink Slim Fast shakes in the morning...they're 4 points so that works out well.

Love,
Deanne
Old 04-04-2005, 01:03 AM   #7  

Hey chubby vixen. Love the name. You seem to be on the right track and headed in thee right direction. You ARE going to lose the chubby and be a vixen in no time. I was doing great but blew it tonite. So silly. I know better and just have to smarten up. I know I am in charge I just have to get it in my head and believe in myself. I can not beat myself up abput thee splurge but I can move forward and let it go and start fresh in the morning. This is a life long struggle and I will win. With turning forty, I want to make "Iwant to lose15 lbs " into "I lost 15 lbs" Foryt is the year I take charge and take better care of myself and health. I have two little girls to set examples for and one is a litle chubby so I want to help her while she is young enough and change some of her eating habits. I have to practice what I reach though. I know the choice is mine and I am choosing health.I learnt an old saying a long time ago it is "ugottawanna" translation you got to want to and I do!!! time to kick some butt!!! This is a great site. glad I found it.
Old 04-04-2005, 01:23 PM   #8  

Hello, when I was on it a few years ago, I lost about 25 lbs. I'm trying to lose between 20 and 25 right now, I've been finding awesome recipes and hopefully will be able to make them and stick with it this time!! I am trying to stay encouraged and am always looking for awesome dessert recipies because I am a total sweet eater!!
Sarah
Closed Thread