Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2005, 11:57 AM   #1  
Hello my name is FABULOUS

Default Jumping Right In

Hi All

I am new here, but I am no stranger to the weight issues that I have been carrying around for the last 25 years or so. I have lost and gained and lost again, I've also lost and maintained. And then, I got pregnant and ALL bets were off. I gained almost 88 pounds and had a healthy daughter last April. I though Breastfeeding would help with the weight but it didn't. I have tried every magic pill advertised, and even some funky thing you had to wear in your ear to miraculously melt off the weight.

Time to get real. I think, I'm going to try this new thing. I think it's called Diet and Exercise. But I know that I can't do this alone. I need help.

I recently read Dr. Phils book and I started exercising 2 weeks ago every morning at 4:30 a.m. I have lost four pounds so far and am excited about this new journey. I hope to meet lots of others who are looking for support and advice without any bull.

Neets
Old 03-13-2005, 05:24 PM   #2  
sunfl3815

Good luck! Congrats on the four pounds lost! Any loss is a victory:-)
Old 03-14-2005, 01:33 PM   #3  

[FONT=Verdana]Your situation sounds so similar to mine. Except that my youngest "baby" is now 4. I kept putting off getting my body back, until now...I basically can't stand the way I look. I'm not sure what I'm looking for in this site. I'm not the type of person who asks for help or support. But I guess that hasn't been working.

So, I'm on Atkins. Trying to get off Paxil. Taking a ton of supplements. And trying to find time to exercise...

Good luck to us all.[/FONT]
Closed Thread