Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 01:44 AM   #1  
Ephesians 4:13!

Default Curves newbie lookin' for a buddy! :)

Hey yall,

I'm a 21 year old college student... just joined Curves today and I'm looking for some buddies to swap tips, gain motivation from. Contrary to what my tracker says, I have a LOT of weight to lose [just wanted to make sure my tracker wasn't too big! heh]. Hit me up girls!

xoxo
Old 03-11-2005, 12:44 PM   #2  

Hey hey.I'm 20, will be 21 in October and have been going to Curves for about a month. I would love to be buddies to talk to you sometime!Do you have aol IM?
feel free to pm me or email me at bmd1011 @ hotmail . com ---just take out the spaces, did that so i dont get spam haha.
Old 03-13-2005, 06:31 PM   #3  

Hi, I am joining Curves this week, also just started a diet (South Beach). My weight is the same as at least one of the people talking here, so thought this might be a good group to hang with, altho I am significantly older than the 21 year old (but am still very cool...).
I have been resisting joining Curves because it seems so easy. I really love jazzercice but I am out in the country and the only class is at ^ PM, a terrible time. Even is Curves is a bit easy, it has to beat what I am doing now, which is absolutely nothing.
Pam in Oregon (wt: something over 200...goal is: to look good naked (175? 162?)
Old 03-15-2005, 01:11 PM   #4  

I joined 24 hour fitness, i got a personal trainer right now to get me started, i need to loose about 45 to 50 pounds i weight 193 right now. But, I've been with my trainer for a week now and already have been seeing some results, and i feel a whole lot better. Well if you all wanna talk email me [email protected].

Jessica
Old 03-15-2005, 01:24 PM   #5  

Hey Jessica.....I'd love to talk sometime, do you have aol im? also which "diet" are you following?
Old 03-22-2005, 11:11 AM   #6  
Ephesians 4:13!

Hey yall,

Thanks for the reply... sorry for gettin' back so late, but I've been away on Spring Break! Anyways, I already find the Curves workout kinda easy.. but atleast it's motivated me to start moving. I've lost 4 lbs. but I also try to hit the gym @ school to walk the treadmill for 2 miles (usually about 35 mins?).

I'm not on any diet. Any suggestions? How's the South Beach diet coming along? Let me know. I'll email yall. Thanks for the replies... good luck!
Closed Thread