Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 03:38 PM   #1  

Smile Hello Im New..........

Hello im new and I was wanting to start a thread that I could go to to talk to people that are counting calories, I am happy to say I have done it for a month now and have lost 10 pounds!!! I have never counted cals in my life and this is all new to me so it would be great to have a group to come to to share tips and meal ideas with. Looking forward to meeting you

Tara
Old 03-11-2005, 12:40 PM   #2  
One day at a time

Hi Tara,
I am counting calories but I am also watching my fat intake. Keep up the good work sounds like you are doing great! I started my life change yesterday. I have been a BAD yo yo dieter for a long time and I need to stick with it this time. Good luck!
Old 03-12-2005, 04:03 AM   #3  
Movin' right along...

Hi! I count my calories and just last week started counting my fat intake. Good luck...let me know how its going!

Love,
Deanne
Closed Thread