Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 06:44 AM   #1  

Default new Alabamaian looking for buddy

Hi I'm Kate and I'm looking for a buddy to help be accountable for my diet choices. I'm a stay at home mom of a 9 yo, 7 yo, 6 yo and a 8 month old. I'm 5'10" and last time I weighed my self I was at 240 . before I had children I was a size 5 and wieghed 135 pounds. I know that not a realistic goal for me now. I'd be happy at 150. I've been an ex smoker for a year now and I still find myself eating for no reason. I need help.
Old 01-07-2005, 08:20 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 208/196/150

Height: 5'7

Hi Kate, welcome to 3FC's. I'm Jenn and our stories sound alike. I'm a 26 year old stay at home mom with 2 beautiful girls ages 6 and 11 months, kinda hard to eat right when you have 2 small children eating snacks a lot, lol. I was 140 lbs before I had kids, I weighed 200 lbs after my last daughter was born. I got down to 160 doing adkins but it was so strict i couldn't stick with it and gained back 20 lbs. So, I was 180 Sunday when i started the South Beach Diet and i'm already down 6 lbs! YAY! If you have any questions or would like to just talk and exchange eating habits, don't hesitate to email at [email protected]
I'm still a smoker, promised myself that when I get to 160 lbs again I'm gonna quit, kinda like having motivation both ways. Good luck!

Old 01-07-2005, 11:14 AM   #3  

thanks, I have been up and down the scale too. I've never did any formal diet beforethough. I just started walking more or last time I worked as a clerk at a Flying J truck stop. I burned more fat running up and down the fuel desk. I get discouraged easily. So maybe we can encourage each other, losing weight and quitting smoking. Now that I've had my coffee I'm going to look for one of my old work out tapes wish me luck
Closed Thread