Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2005, 04:07 PM   #1  

Default newbie looking for a buddy.

t

Last edited by ebennet; 01-19-2005 at 04:34 PM.
Old 01-03-2005, 06:04 PM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

Welcome Jan!!

This site is a wonderful place for encouragement and support. I don't think there is one forum here that I have visited that I didn't like!!

My advice is to browse around and check out which area you feel most comfortable being. (you don't have to limit yourself to just one of course!)
Once you start posting, you'll find that people here are very happy to welcome you and help you begin your journey to a better healthy life.

Feel free to PM me anytime or if you would like to find me, I post w/the Jaded Ladies.

Take Care and hope to see more of you!
Old 01-03-2005, 08:00 PM   #3  

Hi Jan,

I'd love to team up. I'm also looking for one or two email buddies to encourage, to moan to and share success! I have about 50 lbs. to lose. I'm fairly active, in an inconsistent way, though I've done well the last couple of weeks. Oh, the joy of New Year's momentum!

Let me know if you'd like to email!

Clarissa
Old 01-03-2005, 10:32 PM   #4  

Default need a friend

hi jan my name is ginny and I am trying to lose weight . I would really love to have some words of encouragement and I am also pretty good at giving support .I hope to here from you soon and we can start loseing weight together. I have been married for 1 year to a very supportive man no kids yet and this January I will be going back to school as well. I hope to hear from you soon. Ginny
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebennet
Hi all, my name is Jan. I am 36, married, and have 2 adorable children. Two years ago when my youngest started school I decided to join her. I will be graduating this summer. With that date quickly approaching the only thing left to do is lose weight. As we all know that is easier said than done. After surfing the web I found this site and am interested in finding one or two weight loss buddies. Someone to both receive and give encouragement to. If anyone is interested please let me know. Jan
Old 01-03-2005, 11:17 PM   #5  

t

Last edited by ebennet; 01-19-2005 at 04:35 PM.
Old 01-04-2005, 01:43 PM   #6  

Hi Jan,

I sent you a personal message. Look forward to hearing from you!!
Old 01-04-2005, 10:40 PM   #7  
Ready To Change!

S/C/G: 270/240/170

Height: 6'1"

Hi Jan!
I am also new to this site. There are a lot of us out there with fresh New Year's Resolutions! I would also love to find some email buddies to share this weight loss journey. I am 32 with 2 girls (6 and 2). I work and take graduate classes, so I often find myself at the end of the day without evening thinking WHAT it was that I shoved in my mouth during the course of the day. Needless to say, this hasn't worked too well. I am on my way to losing 100 lbs. (15 gone) and have had some health scares in the past few months. I feel that I am WAY TOO young to hear talk of Type 2 diabetes, and I want to beat this weight before it beats me. Of course the motivation tends to drop off after a few weeks, so I would love to email back and forth with you (and anyone else reading this that may be interested!) to keep each other going! I am in Michigan and I would MUCH rather be under the covers this time of year than working out. I look forward to hearing from some potential EMAIL BUDDIES!! Happy 2005! Let's be LOSERS together! :-)
Old 01-04-2005, 10:51 PM   #8  

t

Last edited by ebennet; 01-19-2005 at 04:36 PM.
Closed Thread