Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2005, 09:25 PM   #1  
Stuckat190

Thumbs up new and looking for a buddy that is a drill sargeant lol to keep me motivated

Hello everyone i am new to your group but not new to the diet life, I am not dieting but am trying to motivate my self in starting to workout and drink more water. I am looking for someone that thinks like a drill sargeant and will keep me motivated. I am trying to lose 80 pounds by june so i can apply to become a police officer.

So if anyone is interested in helping me out please give me a hollar.

Angie
Old 01-03-2005, 06:41 AM   #2  
I CAN DO THIS

Hi Angie.
Youserious don't need a Drill Sergeant to keep you i motivated just a buddy that you have to be accountable to and that will help you loose the weight and that will listen if you have a bad day. If You need the help you can send me a PM here or email me @ [email protected] I also have msn messenger until that email address or I have yahoo messenger under kittymoon98.
Good Luck
Stephanie
Old 01-03-2005, 07:55 AM   #3  

Cool Chin Up! (or out) har har

Welcome to the club. I like to think we either stand behind each other and push, or get in front and pull. Right now I could use a little shoving myself. Although I'm very motivated today, it's raining cats and dogs, so I'm stuck in the house with the tread mill. Everybody (kids,hubby) back to work/school today, so trying to reestablish some sense of routine that seems to have gotten taken out with all the Christmas wrappings. Plus, detoxing from caffiene, so dragging a bit today. Sitting here, checking in with all you ckicks is my reward for "sticking to the plan".SOOOO, I'm off to do my duty with the treadmill and will check back soon. GOOD MORNING!
Sweetpea
Old 01-03-2005, 06:32 PM   #4  

Hi Angie

I am not new to the dieting world either (unfortunately!)

Couldnt believe it when read your post - i want to lose weight too for many reasons including joining the police force! I also may have PCOS, so it is not just superficial reasons for wanting to diet anymore.

I am 21 years. Work full-time doing event management (sat down in an office, which doesnt help!). I have struggled with my weight since 10 years old and it has yo-yo'ed all my life.

I need a bit of a challenge buddy and a motivator, so if you think we may be able to help each other send me a message!

Marie
Closed Thread