Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2004, 03:26 PM   #1  
Losing It :D

Talking Anyone getting fit for wedding?

Hi everyone!!

I would so love a buddy who is getting married, in 2005. So we can talk weddings and fitness.

About myself!

Getting married September 03 2005. Live in Alberta Canada, wedding will be in Saskatchewan Canada, Engaged since December 11 2004....Not even a month! Current weight 225...and my goal weight is 160...hopefull by september.

Take care,
Amanda

P.s Reply here or sent me a private message
Old 01-01-2005, 12:20 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 156/156/125

Height: 5'3 1/2"

I am already married, but can offer you a piece of encouragement - The six months before my wedding, I lost the most weight ever in the shortest amount of time - a wedding is great motivation!!! Unfortunately, I gained all my weight (and more) back, but hopefully you won't have that problem. Best of Luck and Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding!
Old 01-01-2005, 10:17 AM   #3  

My wedding is in January of 06. That's my long term goal, to be 40 lbs lighter by then. I have imagined it all my life and now trying to imagin it at my current weight is depressing so I made the goal to be at a healther/happier weight for that perfect day! It is a really great motivator!
Old 01-31-2005, 12:02 AM   #4  

I'm getting married in July 05, and I'm so very very motivated to look stunning on our big day!

I don't frequent this site too much, but it would be great to touch base to make sure I'm still on track.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding, and good luck! We can do it!!!
Old 01-31-2005, 08:07 AM   #5  
Raindancer1

Hi Wedding Belles!

I got engaged in April '04 and plan to marry April '05. I need to lose a whopping 80 pounds, but I would settle for 40-50 by April. I am not going all out with a formal wedding ceremony, gown, attendants, etc. because my whole family is on mainland USA, and I am in the Virgin Islands. For the moment, I am just wanting to lose as much as possible just to be healthier in general.

Has anyone ever tried appetite suppressants? I know all about the stimulants like ephedrine, which I would not touch. Does anyone know of something non-stimulant, safe, that has worked? Something that does not cause nervousness or insomnia? Please share. Meanwhile, let us focus on our wonderful goal of being healthy and beautiful and slimmer brides. I do not follow a strict diet per se, but occasionally do modified Scarsdale or SBeach. More importantly, I have totally given up refined foods like: white sugar, white bread, processed food, soda, and junk food. It is not as daunting as it seems, and carb cravings either do not happen or they are brief, then disappear.

Good luck to all. If anyone needs a buddy, please let me know...I will be happy to pm.
Cathy
Old 01-31-2005, 09:26 AM   #6  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 236/236/166

Hello ladies!

I too am getting married this year and looking to lose weight. I started I thread and though that y'all might want to join me there:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...ht=buff+brides

Look forward to chatting with you all!
Old 01-31-2005, 09:36 AM   #7  

Hi everyone! Looks like my wedding is the first up! March 5th, 2005...
right around the corner! (been engaged nearly a year- 2/4/04)

The wedding has been a huge motivation! I'm 3 lbs from my wedding goal and I have 33 days left to accomplish it.

I've been doing Low Carb since October 4, 2004.

Congrats to everyone! hope you all get to your goals and we all look stunning on our big day!
Old 01-31-2005, 12:48 PM   #8  

My wedding is May 7, it is comeing and i need to loose some weight amd i am looking for all of your help i know i can do it but modavation is needed please help

Last edited by roxy_roo; 01-31-2005 at 01:04 PM.
Old 02-01-2005, 06:13 PM   #9  

I think I am the farthest out for the big day. I am getting married on New Year's Eve of this year. I can't wait. I have lots to lose though. 50lbs....... I just joined the site last week and have met a lot of great people. So if you want to buddy up and chat, let me know. I'd love to help anyway I can.

And a little bit about me, I am 23 y/o from LIncoln, NE and finishing up nursing school. I have been with Ryan, my fiance' for five years now. He's great. I have 2 sisters and a brother in law in Iraq. My oldest sister is pregnant which caused her to get out of the army. If anyone is interested pm me. tessa lynn
Closed Thread