Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2004, 09:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 156/156/125

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Red face Returning Member

Hello ladies!

My name is Lauren and I was a member here for about a month in september until I lost my internet connection at our old house. We have now moved (to the north Houston area) and I have my connection back (yea!!!). Anyway - my last semester in college ended up to be really crazy, so I have not done well since I was last here. I am still 20 years old, 5'3" and 140 lbs. I am looking for some support again. My basic methods are counting calories and fat grams and I will be doing yoga and cardio. I would love some buddies for moral support. Post here or my AIM and yahoo IM name is also lauren2pink.

-Lauren
Closed Thread