Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2004, 10:51 PM   #1  

Default Hi, new here...

Hi guys, my name's Mandi, I'm not overweight for my height (135 and 5'10", but a small frame) but I do have flabbity flab flab, on my stomach especially. I also eat terrible stuff, I have ice cream for breakfast, way too much candy/fat, etc. I'm just here to find healthy ways to eat and get the flab away through diet and exercise. I'm glad to be here!
~MANDIMARIE
Old 12-29-2004, 02:22 AM   #2  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Hi Mandi,
Welcome to the 3FC site. You are lucky not to be overweight, but I hear you on the flabby bits. Don't we all have some of those??? Probably diet isn't going to do a lot for you, I would emphasise moderation and portion control - although that is very hard for the chocoholics amongst us (not to mention the cheeseaholics as well)
Exercise is your best bet for toning up those muscles and working on the flab. You don't say whether you have had children or what age you are, but weights and resistance training are good for upping the metabolism and burning the bits faster and cardio will increase the metabolism too and burn the calories. One good thing about exercise is that it allows you to eat just that little bit more.

Hope this helps.
Closed Thread