Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2004, 01:45 PM   #1  
Giving it a try (again)

Default New Year's Resolution

I am going to begin a new challenge. In my Christmas Challenge which I did with a couple of friends I lost 12 Lbs. It would be fun to post a New Year's Resolution Challenge. It could run from January 31 until February 14 with a goal of losing at least 10 lbs.

I would like to make it a Fitness Challenge also. Sure it's winter but that doesn't mean we have to sit on our fannies! I am going to run four to six times a week. See if you can find a way to do 25 min of cardio at LEAST three times a week. A power walk is a great workout.

I'm curious to see if anyone would be interested.
Old 12-17-2004, 03:43 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 265/245/150 SW/CW/GW

Height: 5" 6"

I would like to join your challenge. I just started back to WW on 12/04 and am struggling to make it through to the new year. Right now the toughest part for me is getting enough water. Just about the only exercise I get is walking but I do at least 30 minutes a day even if it's only in 10 minute increments.
I will be ready and waiting to begin.
Closed Thread