Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2004, 08:17 PM   #1  
Newly Determined

S/C/G: 202/202/150

Default Help

To begin, I just found this site-last night. I think it is a good thing. I would like to get more involved with it. I am about 50 lbs. overweight and hate it. I just got a great job promotion, and want to look great when I have to go out and present my company. I feel that if I have a little support, it would be a sinch. I am also in the works of quitting smoking. I haven't had a cigarette in 3 days now. I feel like if I can make it those first 72 hours, I got it licked. Anyway, I would like a buddy that I can chat with about what is going on with my success of losing weight and quitting smoking. If you are that person, please reply. This could be a great thing.
Old 12-13-2004, 09:39 PM   #2  
brookiebean

Hi there lexus. I just joined this site last night also and i'm hoping to loose about 50 pounds. I hate going to the gym and i love eating so i came here for some outside motivation that i really don't get around home. I'm one of those people who eats for all the wrong reasons like when i'm bored, bummed out, or just sitting around watching tv. Anyways, feel free to chat with me anytime. GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Closed Thread