Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2004, 01:08 AM   #1  

Default Hello Everyone

Hi! My name is Nikki and I weigh about 190. I have struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember. However, I would give anything to go back to the "plump" 145 I was at 19. I didn't even realize that it had gotten so out of control until I picked up photo from a family wedding, and cryed all the way home. I don't even recognize myself anymore. It would be wonderful to talk to people who know where I'm coming from. Finding someone to check in with everyday, might be just what I need to push me to halp myself once and for all. Feel free to share your stories and suggestions....I am open to anything.

thanx Nikki
Old 11-22-2004, 02:03 AM   #2  
Leaning out of Lurkdom ;)

Height: 5' 7"

Nikki i know that feeling all to well having gone thru it this year myself. our weights and goals are very simuliar. except for me 145 was a late 20's to mid 30's where i was happy yet still had that niggling...... "i could use to lose a few pounds"....... thought. i am exactly 52 pounds away from that goal and staring straight in the face of a new year with 52 weeks in it....coincidence..i think not ~smiling brightly~

i am but an email, private message, instant message away..... so lets not only welcome a new year but a new friend too! looking forward to hearing from you soon ...

sincerely,
sassy
Old 11-22-2004, 08:48 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 226.5/226.5/135

Height: 5'2

Hi Nikki,

My name is Pam and I am looking for a weight loss buddy too! I am a 39 year old stay at home mom. I am 5'2 and weigh 197. I am trying to make small steps in loosing weight this time in hopethat it might work. I would love to hear from you.

Pam
Closed Thread