Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2004, 02:15 PM   #1  
Autumn_Online

Exclamation Need W/Loss Buddy ASAP!! Lol*

Okies, I've posted here a coupla times before, but haven't had much response. I'm really hoping that this time will be different.

I have made several attempts at losing weight and instead, get frustrated and gain weight. I began my diet here at 187 pounds and am now 200 pounds. I am looking here for one or more serious people who need to lose weight! I am 23, married, the mother of a two year old girl, and trying for another, I really need help to set an example for my children! If there is anyone reading this, who has a similar amount of weight to lose (70 pounds) and is DEAD SERIOUS about losing it, please email or messege me! Lol* I know I sound urgent, but you know what, I've tried and failed, and if what I have learned from it is that I need someone else to support me. I'm talking daily checking in with each other, and being willing to be completely honest and committed. I am looking for someone to email back and forth, and even report on what we've eaten or how much we've excersised...check my profile and website http://www.geocities.com/autumn_online_website, and if I sound like someone you'd get along with, please email me at [email protected] or messege me! There has to be someone on here as desperate and committed to lose weight as I am!!!

Last edited by Autumn_Online; 11-06-2004 at 11:26 AM.
Old 11-03-2004, 02:24 PM   #2  

I'm in a similar situation! I have more than you to lose (about 110 pounds total) but am very serious about it!
Old 11-03-2004, 09:33 PM   #3  
Autumn_Online

Hi Stacey...are you interested in an email check up type system? I am totally like on my last leg here, I am completely determined to lose weight. What sort of plan are you following if any? Well, if you are also totally done with being overweight, and are looking for someone to stick it out with, then drop me an email...lol* I know I sound persistent and almost agressive, but I tell ya, I have failed so many times. I know what doesn't work, for me at least. You know? So, I hope to hear from you, otherwise Good Luck!!! I hope you succeed!!!
Old 11-04-2004, 10:43 PM   #4  

Hello Autumn and Stacey! I am Gabrielle. A SAHM of an 18 month old girl. I am only 5'2" and still have a bit of weight to lose. I am getting more and more on the right track. At my biggest I was 180 and have lost that weight plus 9 lbs since I started here (had a few weeks of setbacks but am trying even harder now). I don't really follow a certain plan but I do exercise alot and watch my portions (I love chocolate and allow myself to have it 1x a week if I want it-but lately no cravings... halloween messed that up though). Hope to hear from you all soon.
Old 11-05-2004, 11:47 AM   #5  

Hey Autumn, I'm also in the same boat as you.. I weigh 209 as of this morning and I'm also trying to get down to 130 lbs. I've posted on here and never really got any replies. I'm very serious about this.. I've let my weight take over my life and Its time to change.. I'm at the age right now (18) that I really have to do this NOW before I miss out on alot in my life. I just recently got engaged and I promised myself that i WILL NOT get married until I can fit into a wedding dress and look GOOD.

Here's my Website - http://journals.aol.com/starangel2528/JessicasJournal/
and here's my e-mail - [email protected]

Get ahold of me if you want!
-Jessica
Old 11-06-2004, 11:06 AM   #6  
Autumn_Online

Red face Yay!

Hey there Gabrielle. Awww 18 months! I am trying for another and boy oh boy do I miss those baby days! I am also a SAHM, and I'm also 5'2! At my largest I was 210 pounds, this was right out of high school...I ended up losing a little over 80 pounds and got down to 128 pounds. Since then I had my daughter, now 2, and weigh 25 pounds more than I did when I was at full term pregnancy with her! Lol* Congrats on the losses up to date by the way, I know how difficult it is! I don't follow any specific plan either, just one I sort of made up. I try to eat around 1400 calories a day and excersise every day...and also try to keep the foods I eat healthy. I am also a big fan of chocolate and have discovered sugar free chocolate. My Mother is Diabetic so I grew up on lots of sugar free foods, so I don't mind the small difference in taste. But they have less calories than regular chocolate and help to calm my cravings. I also indulge in sugar free chocolate pudding, it's only 40 calories per serving and you can top it off with light whip cream only 20 calories a serving. So needless to say, I get my chocolate every day! Just in small portions, like you mentioned, and being sure to stick withint my calorie goals.

Well, I really need the support from some serious girls who want to lose weight, as I'm sure you do too! Talk to you soon!
Old 11-06-2004, 11:23 AM   #7  
Autumn_Online

Hey there Jessica...I sent you an email...thanks for posting!!!
Old 11-06-2004, 02:53 PM   #8  
chubby smuckles

i want a buddy really really badly!
Closed Thread