Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2004, 11:47 PM   #1  

Smile Hi!

Hi! I'm not only new to SB, but also new to posting anything on a site. I have silently read posts for years, but have never posted anything myself. I hope I can figure all this out!! Anyway, I am on day 3 of Phase I, and feeling pretty good. My hubby is doing it also...he needs to lose much less than me, and (of course) has already lost over 6 pounds!! UGH! Oh well...I AM happy for him (I guess!!). I have been following all the correct food choices, but have not really limited myself on all foods (especially NUTS!) I am a snacker, and I LOVE salty things! I can eat 15 nuts without even THINKING about it! Anyway, have any of you had problems (or no problems) with doing that?? I know I need to be a little more disciplined and follow the recommended guidelines...I just can't seem to stop at times! (I guess that is what got me here in the 1st place!) Any ideas or encouragement would be appreciated.

If there are any other moms out there who would like to chat, please let me know! Everyone seems so nice here!

Sorry this is so long...I don't really know all the abbreviations yet! Please be patient! Have a great day!
Old 10-28-2004, 06:20 AM   #2  
i luv my dog!

HI Kathy,
You mentioned SB - does that mean Sugar Busters or South Beach? Either way, there are forums here devoted to both of those way-of-eating plans.

If you're referring to South Beach, yes we've all eaten too many nuts - HA HA. You MUST follow the portion limits on nuts.

Pop on over the the Beach forum if you want to chat.

Welcome to the boards.
Old 10-28-2004, 10:22 AM   #3  

Thanks for the reply! I am on South Beach, and today I VOWED I would only eat the recommended amount of nuts!!!
Good day to all!
Closed Thread