Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 10:06 PM   #1  

Default Just starting

Hello..I'm 20 going to be 21 in January. I've always been a round but after I had my baby I really got big. I have mainly smaller friends so I have no one to talk too. I would really like someone for support, questions and MOTIVATION! I currently weigh 213 but my goal is to be about 140.
Old 10-10-2004, 08:12 AM   #2  

Hi bunny! This is the place to start. I, too, had few people to talk to about my weight and have found lots of support by trying out different threads on this site. I started at 210 and am now around 190 (I need to weigh in to find out where I'm really at, but at the last weigh in a month ago I was 193). My plan is calorie counting and exercise whenever I can do it (that's the hardest part for me). I eat about 1500 cals a day - mainly really healthy food like yogurt, almonds, veggies, fruits, healthy cereals, some pb, etc. I avoid unhealthy foods like desserts and alcohol because they don't fill me up and I end the day very, very hungry. Smoothies have been the greatest - I use frozen fruit, non fat yogurt, milk and ice and blend yummy, filling, healthy drinks that are very satisfying. I wish you luck - you are at a great age to work at healthy habits. My whole families eating habits have changed since I started all of this in August. Take care.
Old 10-10-2004, 04:30 PM   #3  
WW Moderator

Welcome to 3FC! What plan are you following?
Closed Thread