Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 11:46 PM   #1  
one step at a time..

Question any buddy?

I'm a 20 year old college student from northern new york but i go to school in western new york. I'm starting the south beach diet on monday, i've tried the diet before, but have always gone astray for one reason or another. I'm just looking for a buddy for support, I'm 210 lbs and would like to lose about 50 lbs (hopefully). I would prefer a buddy around my age or on the same diet, but at this point any buddy will do. I think one of the main reasons I've failed in the past is because I haven't got a proper support system, so I end up questioning myself, or making myself feel bad about certain things and in the end just giving up and I'd really like to stick with it this time. I know having a buddy won't magically make me stick to the diet, lol, but I think it's helpful. So if anyone is interesting, please let me know. Thanks.
-Krista
Old 10-07-2004, 12:49 PM   #2  
【☆ Chloe ☆】

S/C/G: 205.5/179/130

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lixue
I'm a 20 year old college student from northern new york but i go to school in western new york. I'm starting the south beach diet on monday, i've tried the diet before, but have always gone astray for one reason or another. I'm just looking for a buddy for support, I'm 210 lbs and would like to lose about 50 lbs (hopefully). I would prefer a buddy around my age or on the same diet, but at this point any buddy will do. I think one of the main reasons I've failed in the past is because I haven't got a proper support system, so I end up questioning myself, or making myself feel bad about certain things and in the end just giving up and I'd really like to stick with it this time. I know having a buddy won't magically make me stick to the diet, lol, but I think it's helpful. So if anyone is interesting, please let me know. Thanks.
-Krista
I'll be your buddy!! i'm 20 too ... before I'm into Atkins...now into low-carb ..and I haven't eaten rice for 3 weeks! woohoo! lol. anyway ... just pm me.
Old 10-07-2004, 10:20 PM   #3  
one step at a time..

sounds good. I sent you a private message
Old 10-08-2004, 12:22 PM   #4  
banned

ill be youre buddy too if ya want. i started over monday. im not on SB per say, but what i do is pretty similar.
Old 10-08-2004, 03:43 PM   #5  
one step at a time..

sure! is it ok if we talk over private messages? i find it easier than checking this forum everyday. i send you a private message, but if youd rather talk over this, thats cool too. hope to hear from you soon.
-Krista
Old 10-08-2004, 03:55 PM   #6  
banned

lol krista.... i saw the PM b/f i read this. oh well. i pmed wh my email. is that doable? i say that or PM.
Old 10-12-2004, 02:05 PM   #7  

I'm a 20 year old college student who is following a low carb diet plan. I really need some buddies for support and motivation. I see that a few of you are on the same boat as i am and was wondering if you'd be my buddy too??? My goal is to lose 40 lbs but i have set short term goals to achieve my 40 lbs. By halloween i have a goal of losing 7 lbs. PM me if your interesting in being my buddy.

Marie
Old 01-29-2005, 06:17 PM   #8  

Wink

Hi Krista, My name is Tessa and I just joined the site. I am 23 years old and am just finishing up nursing school in Lincoln, NE. I have been struggling with my self confidence and alot of weight issues for about 10 years now. It just hasn't been very easy for me. I am engaged, and I think the number one reason I want to change is because I now see, how bad I make my fiance feel when he can see that I don't love myself. It's really hard for me to see myself beautiful and worthy of his love. In essence the quote, you can't love someone else until you love yourself is really true. I really need a buddy too. I am not really trying any specific diet yet, I am taking Advocare supplements and just trying to eat better. I am 203 lbs, 5'10, and my goal is to lose 50 lbs. If you want to buddy up let me know girl. Always, tessa lynn
Closed Thread