Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2004, 12:20 PM   #1  
trying my best!

Default newbie needs a buddy

hi I am Shawla 20 years old, married and mom to a 7 month old. I want to lose 40+ pounds. I count calories (1,200 per day) watch fat, carbs, and portions. and I exercise everyday (sometimes that doesn't happen though) So, anyone wanna buddy up??
Old 08-07-2004, 12:37 PM   #2  

Default Welcome

Hey Shawla,

I'm also new to the community!!! Your baby is such a cutie!!! A bit about myself, im 22 years old, im live in England and im a student. Im on a diet yet again, well actually i want to start my diet on monday. Im hoping to lose 30lbs. Well if you want to be my buddy, just hit me up with an email. Good Luck with the weight loss.
Old 08-07-2004, 03:25 PM   #3  

Hi Shawla and Euphoria,

New also but have been inspired just reading the forums. I am 29 y.o. wife/mother of 3. 2 girls and 1 boy. I work from home and take care of the baby. My husband lost about 50 lbs. so I decided that it was time for me to take control of my body again. My mother was has diabetes and I refuse to be in the same situation, due to bad eating habits. I started Atkins on Monday and feel great about the changes that I decided to make. I lost weight with Atkins before and realize if I stick with it, I will be o.k. So when you feel you need to chat email me and we can encourage each other.

BTW - Nice Family picture.

8/2/04 - CW 246 30/30
GW 135

I will be 30 in December and my new motto is 30lbs before 30 years.
Closed Thread