Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2004, 12:39 PM   #1  
Nevermore Originals

Default Bass ackwards!

heheheh I've been posting since yesterday and haven't come here to introduce myself!

Hi! *waves* My name is Rae. I just turned 32 two weeks ago. I'm a married mother of three gorgeous kids, ages 11, 8 and 5 and it's because of these gorgeous creatures that I've had an ongoing battle with my weight, heh. In 2003, I was 252 pounds, and I tried the Atkins diet, and within 8 months I had shed an amazing 78 pounds, but I found out the hard way, that long-term low carb just isn't feasible for most people, and I have since gained back 20 of those pounds.

I've done a lot of dieting: WW, Atkins, http://www.herbalmagic.ca/, and now I've come to a point where I'm just sick and tired of being sick and tired, and have decided on eating when I'm hungry, excercise (mainly walking right now), and not take everything so damned seriously!

I contribute my change of heart to my wonderful friends and family who support me every which way I turn. And on that note, I'm glad to have found this place and hope I can get to know all of you better!

Many blessings!

Rae )O(
Old 07-28-2004, 09:30 PM   #2  

hello Rae. Welcome. You will find lots of encouragement here so check with us often. My husband and I gave up on dieting, we eat when we are hungry and stop when full, we eat about a fist size of food because that is the size of your stomach when it is shurnk to it's normal size. We like to go walking with our Rat Terrier and bicycle riding. So good luck and God BLess.
Closed Thread