Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2004, 04:08 PM   #1  
Jo

Talking Looking for a buddy!

Hello... I am looking for a buddy to help me through my diet. I just started and want to loose 80 pounds. I am 31 one years old, happily married with a 6 year old son...

I live in Puerto Rico and work full time as administrator of a multinational Foods Company.

I feel really motivated and want to have someone to talk to... unfortunately all my friends are SKINNY! so they do not understand.

Hope to hear from my buddy soon!!

Jo
Old 07-19-2004, 11:37 PM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

Smile Welcome!!

Welcome Johanne!!

You will find all kinds of support here in your journey. If you browse around you will find all kinds of good advice and great support. Don't hesitate to start posting in any thread. You will be welcomed no matter where you decide to go to.

I can understand when you say you have friends who don't understand. And it does make it easier to find someone to pal up with who is going through the same thing!!

You can PM me anytime if you would like, to talk, give each other advice...or I post with the Jaded Ladies where you will always find me! (I need to get my butt moving I swear! ) The women there are very sweet, caring, and are always there for you whether it has to do with weight or not. Feel free to check us out. I'm sure you'll find the same with ANY forum you browse around in. This site is amazing!! I'm so glad that I have found it and I'm sure you'll become to like it just as much!

Once again Welcome!!
Marti
Old 07-20-2004, 03:39 PM   #3  
Jo

Marti:

Thank you so much for your message. I will go and search for the jaded ladies but I'd love to keep in touch with you. Congratulations, I see you've lost 28 pounds and that is a great achievement.. I just began last Thursday so I will let you know how much I lost on my first week... I am also using a stationary bicycle at night for about 40 minutes. What diet are you doing??
Closed Thread