Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2004, 07:20 PM   #1  

Red face A New Member

I am a new member here and I could really use some support. I am a 20 year old female and have struggled with my weight for quite some time now. I have yo yoed like most of us and this time i want results that I can keep. I would really like to have someone that I can talk to a couple of times a week. I love my family but they do not know what it is like to strugle with weight and even though they are supportative, their answer is "well if you are unhappy, lose weight" but we all know that is easier said then done.
I hope that there is someone out there who shares the need to have someone to talk to when the times get tough.

I live in Portland and I go to school full time and work full time so I dont always time to exercise and I dont always have the energy to cook. I could also use some good tips on how to fit these things into my schedual.

Good luck to all!
Tye
Old 07-17-2004, 01:25 AM   #2  

Height: 5'1"

Hello and Welcome Tye--

If you're looking for someone to come and talk to you've come to the right place! There are so many places here to choose from to join in and start talking about weight loss.....everyone will welcome you.

Going to school and working full time can be tough...but losing weight in the middle of it all can be done too. It just take the determination to do it.

Browse around, find a place that you feel most comfortable at and just join in. You won't be turned away. Every thread has a great support group, and there are many great tips and advice here also. And we don't just talk about weightloss all the time, we do talk about our everyday lives, just to let you know.

Hope you keep on posting and decide to stick around. We'd all love to get to know you more!!

Once again---Welcome!
Marti
Closed Thread