Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2004, 12:20 PM   #1  

Cool One of the new chicks- buddy up?

Hey out there! Well, all activated and set to go here. Would love to have a buddy to help me along with. I whine a lot on bad days, but am super supportive for others.

Need help with finding short term goals and being proud of accomplishing them. I am more of the instant uber results kind of mindset. I am 27 and need to lose about 50lbs. I am not afraid of difficult things and long term things, but it takes me a while to get over that first hump. I just got orthodontic braces 8 months ago, and the first 2-3 weeks was misery, -now I am proud of what I've done and really amazed with the progress. (Even if I am a bit old for a tin grin!)

Starting this week, my plan of action is to do a Slimfast in the morning. (I don't eat breakfast at home because I can't eat when I am just waking up) Eat a sensible lunch, like a sandwich on multigrain and some non-calorie drink. Find a mid-afternoon snack that isn't bad for me hah, and then eat a normal dinner. The only thing I have going for me is that I am already an avid water drinker, taking in anywhere from 60-80oz a day. Mmm!

Anyway, let me know if you wanna buddy up! I have Yahoo Messenger, and a plethora of emails. Oh, also, if ya want someone with similiar interests; I am into sports, outdoor activities and horses.

HW: 186
CW: 183
GW: 130-135
Old 06-28-2004, 05:50 PM   #2  
Type *

Instant message me next time your on. Im on the west coast and am usually working on my computer from 9am til 3 or 4pm.
Old 07-01-2004, 07:01 PM   #3  
1desperatechick

1desperatechick

I feel the same way all of you guys do.What is the next step I need to take, and will you guys be by my side?
Closed Thread