Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2004, 02:28 PM   #1  

Talking 53lbs gone 125lbs left to go!

Hi I am Shelly. I was on a low carb diet and lost 53lbs from Oct of last year to Christmass, then I fell off the wagon and lost the trail!
I started up again yesterday. Oh man did I want anything that I could not have! Then at my Cub Scout meeting one of the Moms shows up with Homemade brownies!! I eat one. Oh well, I will work harder today. I just wanted to drop a line and say hi!
Good Luck every one!
Old 06-11-2004, 11:41 PM   #2  

Shelly, 53lbs. That's fantastic. I'm sure you'll get going again. I have not been able to lose a signifigant amount of weight in a yr. What I lost a yr ago I gained back. It's been quite depressing. But I have exercised reqularly and I am glad about that. Now if someone would wire my jaw shut maybe I could get somewhere with the weight. Good luck to you.
Old 06-12-2004, 07:57 AM   #3  

Default Hang in there!

53 pounds! Praise GOd! You can do it. This site will help along with all the wonderful people on it. I tried not eating carbs, didn't make it throuhg one week! One brownie is not so bad, you could have done worse, you should not beat yourself up so much, you are only human. Anyway I just wanted to say hang in there. I pray daily for the people on this site, so know that you are cared about and prayed for. God BLess You.
Old 06-12-2004, 06:58 PM   #4  

Hi Shelly I have lost 39 pounds with 105 more to lose
Closed Thread