Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2004, 02:52 PM   #1  

Smile HI new here!

Hi everyone my name is Chris. At home mom of 3. I have 2 daughters ages 6 and 10 weeks and a son who is 22 month. I've been married to hubby Paul since 12-01 and we live in New Hampshire. Like most of you I don't have much time for excersise. I try to walk as much as I can. At my post-partum check-up I didn't look at the scale (LOL) so I'm not really sure what I'm weighing in at now. Somewhere around 320+/-. I really need to start making more time for myself. All my time seems to be spent driving to verious apointments or school or of course changing diapers
I am so ready to loose this weight. I'd really like to get under 200 pounds but of course first goal is under 300. I have NO clue where to start though. I'm kind of going into this blind so to speek. I know how I got this heavy but am lost on how to take it off. I've read here and there about diffrent diets and ways of eatting but they all seem so time consuming and difficult to me. Has anyone found any that are really helpful? I'd love to have a support buddy if anyone is intrested.
I'm looking forward to looking around this site more I'm very happy I found it!
Thanks and take care! Chris
Old 06-04-2004, 02:19 AM   #2  
Hittin' the Beach

S/C/G: 225/212/130

Height: 5'0"

Whoa you sound like you have your hands full! Welcome to 3FC. It is such a great place because there are so many different people following different plans.

I would say that you should research all the plans you are interested in and see what would work for you best. See so far for me, South Beach has worked and I feel good and never starving like on other plans. You don't have to count anything which is great becuase I hate having to count out everything I eat.

Exercise is key as well. I am not one to talk because I am trying to get motivated to move my but as well. There is a wonderful exercise forum here as well.

Welcome Chris, you can do this!
Closed Thread