Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2004, 11:27 PM   #16  

Default Back from Vacation...

Wow, it's been about three weeks, eh? I've been on a family road trip for much too long, lol. First, I flew up to Connecticut and then drove (with my mom and sister) to California and back for my cousins' high school graduation. Oi. We spent a total of eight and a half days in the car! I didn't get a chance to do any kind of working out the whole time. I haven't weighed myself yet, but I'm not looking forward to it. And to top it off, I think my skinny boyfriend got skinnier! I wasn't here to feed him, lol. I'm exhausted, but determined to get back into working out and feeling better. I really feel like crap. Bleh. I hope you all have done better than I have in the past few weeks. Let me know! Sorry to have been gone so long, but I didn't have internet access most of the time. Good luck, ladies! Ciao.
Old 06-19-2004, 08:20 AM   #17  

I was reading one of your previous messages, anyway after I had my son who is now 26 I weighed in at 140 the day I had him - I would KILL to weigh that again, anyway, after I had him I was down to 122 and couldn't believe how FAT I was - man would I give anything to be that "FAT" again!!! Anyway hang in there and get back on track and you will be fine. God Bless You.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:28 AM   #18  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 236/236/166

Nice to see you back! Hope you enjoyed your trip! I hope you can get back into the swing of things quickly and easily!

I have been going great while you were gone...gone to the gym 5-7 times each of the 3 weeks... Gone to water aerobics 4 times, and starting doing pilates for my thighs... And eating has been going well for the most part... if you don't count yesterday....

I decided to make yesterday's cook out a "free day", onmly I think I went a bit too far.... I know I wasn't counting my calories for the day, but I think I was trying to cram in as many calories as I could... I was more than bad, I was AWFUL! Today I have to be extra good to make up for going over board with my day off!
Old 06-22-2004, 04:55 PM   #19  

I'm glad you are doing so well! I don't even want to talk about how I did over the vacation, lol! I have been pretty sick for the past three or four days, so I didn't start working out again until today. It's been so long. It seemed so much harder! I'm going to stick with it though. I am now a blonde...and I want to be a HOT blonde, lol...workouts, here I come I'm not sure if I have gained weight or not. Before I left, I was weighed at a clinic and they said 207...but...the scale at my mom's said 217 and so does my scale at home! I don't want to believe that! Hopefully it's just water weight from spending four+ days in the car (each way). Oh well...back to square one! Damn. I guess I will have to try harder this time.
Old 06-23-2004, 01:38 PM   #20  
One step at a time...

S/C/G: 236/236/166

Blonde? Wow that takes guts! I would make a sickly looking blonde because I don't have the skin tones for it... I bet you will be a hot blonde in no time! After all that is just the way you see yourself and to others you probably already are a hott blonde...

Isn't it tough knowing you have to get back to your normal routine after a vacation? The sooner you start though the easier it will be to get back into the swing of things!
Old 06-23-2004, 06:52 PM   #21  

Thanks Jenn

I worked out yesterday, but have already lost inspiration today, lol. I think a better sleep schedule is in order. I'm still pretty off balance from all the travel. I'm gonna try to work out today, but first I have to attack the huge pile of dishes in my sink...not to mention the laundry. Argh. LOL. But housework is a tiny work-out in itself. Heh.
Closed Thread