Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2004, 11:06 AM   #1  

Default New to the forum looking for a new body.....

Hello......I am 35 yrs old and the mother of 2 sweet kids.....and one spoiled husband. I am really serious bout losing weight. I have started walking over the last month and have lost 7 pounds. I walk 1.5 miles. Which i am fixing to double starting next week. I now weigh 267 pounds i am 5'8".
Any way was just looking for a place to get a helping hand when i need it and that pat on the back when i lose.

Hugs to all
Shannon
Old 05-22-2004, 03:41 PM   #2  
RAR

HI! Shannon welcome !!!!!!!!!that is great that is great that you lost 7 lbs and you are walking just keep it up I still cant get up to1.5 miles and I have been doing it for several months but only can walk when my knee doesnt bother me I guess we all spoil our hubbys too muchLOLso hope you get a lot of support from friends here good luck!!!!!! Rita
Old 05-22-2004, 11:50 PM   #3  
Tons of fun!!!!

Hi shannon! you have come to the right place if you need a "pat on the back" this site is really great and all the people on here are very supportive. there are people who have been through every kind of diet and fads and they all have wonderful advice. and they are good at the back patting I belong to a thread called "APRIL CHICKS" it is located under the SUPPORT section, we are up to #4 now but if you have time you should pop in and say hi. All the ladies are really supportive and we share recipes and weekly goals, and sometimes we just vent to each other.....or laugh with each other. A lot of us are about the same exact weight that you are now, so we all know how it feels to be in those shoes. Good luck on your goals! have a good weekend
Old 05-23-2004, 03:25 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Hi shannon!!! Welcome to 3fc!!

Michelle
Closed Thread