Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 02:46 PM   #1  
Dana

Default Rediscovering Myself

Hi!

I am looking for a weight Loss Buddy. I am 34, married with 3 children and 1 dog. My children are ages 7-9-11 all soon to be 8-10 and 12. I like am great at motivating others but have a hard time keeping myself motivated. I am hoping to find someone who can help me stay motivated and wants to do this on a daily basis. Good luck everyone and can't wait to hear from you. I like email and instant messaging ( ICQ).
Old 05-12-2004, 09:52 PM   #2  

Default I'll be your buddy!

Hi,

I read your post and thought we sounded alot alike, my name is Anna I'm 35 and I also have 3 children (boys ages 8 and 11 and a daughter 7) (all still have birthdays yet to come this year also). I am currently a stay at home mom in the process of starting a company with a couple friends. We will see how that goes. Anyway the strain of all of that has caused me to spiral out of control. My weight is at its highest ever 258 lbs. and I can't stand myself anymore. I also can encourage and support someone else but its hard to do the same thing for myself. So if you are interested please message me on yahoo or msn (I don't have ICQ) my user name is jordyn1968. If you prefer to email me then use my user name and add @hotmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Anna in Ohio
Old 05-12-2004, 11:21 PM   #3  
Dana

Hi Anna, glad to meet you. I am also a stay at home mom. This has been stressful for me. I always worked until I was layed off in May of 2003. We decided to try me being at home, but money is short and I am lonely, so I eat out of boredom and stress. Not a good thing. I weigh 204 and want to be 135. I feel this pressing desire to lose my weight by my 35th birthday, don't know why this magic number and day, but it is what I want. I really need the support and accountability from a friend. Where abouts in Ohio do you live, I live in Northeastern Ohio on the lake. Hope to hear from you soon. Do you have a journal started here on this site? I haven't started mine yet, but will do that tomorrow. Have a great day.
Closed Thread