Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 03:08 PM   #1  
AF wife and fulltime mama

Talking Greetings from Germany

Hi, My name is Jenn. I'm new to these boards. (signed up today) I just had my son 7 months ago in a week. I'm already down to my pre-pregnancy weight and have been since 2mo post partum. But I need loads of motivation to take it that one step further and get to my goal weight. I eat like I'm supposed to, I just always procrastinate the exercising until its too late! (We have quiet hours in my housing.)

I live in Germany with my husband, Dan (USAF) and my son Tyson. I'm 19 years old (20 in a coupla weeks). I've been married for 2 years on May 11th. I come from Roanoke, VA, but I've lived all over VA, Charleston, SC and Kingsport TN.

Okay...this is the hard part. Being honest about my body. I am 140lbs now. I would like to be 125-130 lbs. I am 5'6. Not much to lose..but like most of us..I look in the mirror and it stares me in the face. My measurements as of this date are... *pulls out tape measurer and gulps*
chest: 36
waist: 29
hips:37
thighs:21 (*cry*)

This is so hard for me to be honest about my body. I know some of you who are bigger than me..might be thinking that I'm being stupid and should feel lucky to be as small as this. But I want a nice body like I had before my son. I hope through the support of the people on this board and my own gumption..I'll be able to acheive my goal. I'm very open to making new friends Thanks for your help!

-Jenn

Last edited by Mamasita_Caliente; 04-20-2004 at 03:11 PM. Reason: forgot to add in my height
Old 04-21-2004, 02:54 AM   #2  
Leaning out of Lurkdom ;)

Height: 5' 7"

okies i am one of those envious peoples because THAT USED TO BE ME!! ~laughing~ well pretty darned close. i am a lil taller and my chest and hips were a lil curvier, but the waist was the same!! oh and i am a lil older then you are now ~grinz n winks~

AND another thing we have in common is Your in My Time Zone......... AND i am an American too in Austria! just moved here last Thanksgiving, for love, not military reasons. i adore these boards and the ladies i have come to know. my only bummer is that i find myself anxiously waiting for them to wake up and talk to me! ~laughing~

feel free to e-mail and add me to any instant messenger you have. i am sure we have way more in common as well. info in profile......... ~winks n grinz~

Welcome to 3fc its one of the best places you ever thought youŽd be!

sincerely,
sassy
Old 04-23-2004, 02:14 AM   #3  
Leaning out of Lurkdom ;)

Height: 5' 7"

hey Jenn..........

Wo Bleibst Denn??!!!

~laughs and goes about her day hoping that wasnt just dialect words......~
Old 04-23-2004, 03:51 PM   #4  
AF wife and fulltime mama

Ihre deutsche Notwendigkeiten Arbeit.

-Jenn