Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2004, 07:12 PM   #1  

Default Hello...a total newbie here

And I think I am figuring out how to maneuver in the site.
I am 45 years old...have been up, down and all around on the scales for quite a number of years now. I have just begun to do something about it and was surfing around the net when I found this site by accident...and joined. I think it's wonderful...didn't know anything like this existed!
Not sure how much I want to lose....I would say at least 50-75 lbs. Looks like a big number but I have to think of it in baby steps.
I will read the postings when I can and I am sure it will help me on my way.
-Nona
Old 04-21-2004, 07:15 PM   #2  

baby steps lead to big steps and welcome pop into uk chics any time or even focussed chics ot the world they are all great threads and youll be made very welcome and they all know more about dieting than i do good luck
kirsty
Old 04-21-2004, 10:47 PM   #3  

Default Hello Nora

This is a great place. I'm glad it exists. Its so nice to hear of everyones struggles and successes. I hope you keep coming. I hope you do great!
Old 04-21-2004, 11:57 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 307/187/130

Height: 5'4"

Nona

This is just the greatest site for support!! Its helped me so much and I KNOW I wouldn't have made it this far with out all the wonderful people I have met here I know that if you stick around you will get the support you need !!
Welcome to 3FC, hold on cuz your life is gonna change, you're gonna make it happen
Take Care
Michelle
Old 04-23-2004, 02:22 PM   #5  

I appreciate the warm welcome and support in here!

When I feel 'not so strong' in my new plan all I have to do is come in and read the postings and voila...cured. I'm excited that so many people in here have done so very well...it gives me hope.
Thanks to all

nona
Closed Thread