Anyone wanna chat?????

• I'm new here and wanted to know if anyone wanted to chat or buddy up. Here's a lil bout me, I'm 20 from Texas. My fiance is in the army he is getting out in august so I wanna look really good for when he moves here (he is stationed in Georgia and from Maryland.) I weigh about 150lbs or 68kg My goal is to lose around 30lbs. My goal for the rest of april is to lose 2lbs. I just resently had a kidney transplant at the end of January so I was on high doses of meds that caused me to gain bou 20lbs since then my meds have dropped and my doctor said that I could try and loss weight now. I exercise everyday either walking or treadmill and 3 times a week i do curcuit training. So if anyone wants to chat hit me up.
  • i guess not......
  • hi scorchin good luck with ur weight loss. I wish you the best of luck with everything. I know how it can be to want to look good for your other half. its also always nice to feel good about yourself. I am sure if you continue to work hard there will be nothing but good things for you.

• ty u brooky.....
  • Hi Scorchin. I'm a tx girl myself, but I'm in SC right now, My husband is currently in the non-active army reserves... thank God!! But he's a construction worker, and we move around triple the amount as the Army. I'm a Mother of 2 and would kill to be 154!! I'm 165 and trying to get at least 145. I'm 5'0 so 165 is a heavy load. I was exercising at least once a day on my treadmill for an hour but I have backslided--- so I would say yeah I need someone to chat with. Anytime and good luck!
  • Irene texas
    Quote: I'm new here and wanted to know if anyone wanted to chat or buddy up. Here's a lil bout me, I'm 20 from Texas. My fiance is in the army he is getting out in august so I wanna look really good for when he moves here (he is stationed in Georgia and from Maryland.) I weigh about 150lbs or 68kg My goal is to lose around 30lbs. My goal for the rest of april is to lose 2lbs. I just resently had a kidney transplant at the end of January so I was on high doses of meds that caused me to gain bou 20lbs since then my meds have dropped and my doctor said that I could try and loss weight now. I exercise everyday either walking or treadmill and 3 times a week i do curcuit training. So if anyone wants to chat hit me up.
    Hi Scorchin, if you live in texas you are scorchin, I live in the piney woods area, and its already getting hot. I have grandchildren older than you. You are young and will take that weight off real fast. I am so happy that you got a Kidney, as you are so young to be having that kind of trouble. You take care of yourself, and eat lots of fruits and veg's on that diet. hugs