Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2004, 01:27 PM   #1  

Post Ok, This time I REALLY mean it!!

undefinedundefined
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I am, again, on a quest to lose weight and get healthy. I have failed many times and I sure could use some buddies to help me out.
I'm 40 years old, married, with two wonderful children. I work full time and the vending machines call my name everyday.
It's getting warm out and I sure do want to look better in my summer clothes.
If anyone would like to buddy up with me and give my the extra push, and slap on the hand when I reach for that Famous Amos Cookie, I would really appreciate it!!
Thanks,
Karen
Old 04-17-2004, 01:34 PM   #2  

Default Ok, This time I REALLY mean it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karenjane
undefinedundefined
Hi everyone, I'm new here. I am, again, on a quest to lose weight and get healthy. I need to lose about 150 pounds. I have failed many times and I sure could use some buddies to help me out.
I'm 40 years old, married, with two wonderful children. I work full time and the vending machines call my name everyday. Really, they do!!!
It's getting warm out and I sure do want to look better in my summer clothes.
If anyone would like to buddy up with me and give my the extra push, and slap on the hand when I reach for that Famous Amos Cookie, I would really appreciate it!! I think you can do just about anything with friend helping you along. It also helps when your friends know what your going through.

Thanks,
Karen
Old 04-19-2004, 03:06 AM   #3  

Hi Karen,
I'm new to this site too. I'm trying to lose the last 50 pounds.. I'm down 70+ so far. Kinda made up my own diet, was totally fed up with the prepacked spin from the pay as you go diets. Well that's my story anyway..

I'm looking for a buddy that can share in my torment over not having chocolate every day. A life without chocolate never seemed worth it I always thought..... Every once in a while I fall off the wagon and the wheels roll over me....I have the tire marks to prove it..lol

It's taken me about a year to get to this point. Started off at 268lbs. and now weighed in at 195 this weekend. PHEW!

Take care
Jess
Closed Thread