Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2004, 08:06 PM   #1  

Red face Hi! New here.

Hi, I'm new to this board so I thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Shannon and I am 26 year old residing in Michigan. I am hoping at some time in life I will be able to find the right program for me that will allow me to loose a little of my weight. I am currently at the highest I have ever been 224 lbs, which is very high for me with the exception of when I was pregnant. Being overweight has never really been a big issue for me, but since having a baby 7 months ago that weight has been distrubeted differently, and is starting to cause some problems.

So if anyone has any ideas for a gal that has a active baby and no time for a lot of other stuff after spending all day with her and working please let me know!! I would love to get back into a pant size with a single digit again!!

Shannon.
Old 04-04-2004, 12:43 AM   #2  

Smile Hey, Shannon!

I am new to the board, too. I'm Jenny, 26 yrs old and in the same boat, I think. Except my baby was born two years ago on April 22!
I am also at 225 lbs., highest EVER! I actually have always had to watch my weight, but had just lost it all right before I found out I was pregnant!

I seem to have a different attitude this time about my health, so I'm pretty motivated! Anyway, sounds like to we have a lot in common! Nice to meet you-
Old 04-08-2004, 11:55 AM   #3  

Hi Shannon im Sarah also 26 and from Michigan with 2 little girls one is 3 and the other will be a year in May. I know how you feel im also in the same boat with the weight after my first daughter I was 10 lbs less then before I got pregnant! That didnt last long! Then after my second I was the same weight but the weight was mostly in the stomach and thigh area! I think with it finnaly spring in Mich. that will help now we can get out of the house! Well I hope 2 talk 2 u soon!
Sarah
sw198
cw196
gw145
Old 04-08-2004, 01:22 PM   #4  
Legend in my own mind

welcome to all of you.
our two sons are older, I got a 14 year old and a 17 year old and a wonderful husband married 24 years.
I know about putting on the pounds when pregnant.
And its not easy to lose weight, and as I have always worked a full time job out side the home, and struggle with taking care of my family, and doing house work, it doesn't leave much time for me.
we have to find time right?
so my advice is to take a true look at your day, and try to figure out how to
organize the time and make a game plan for yourself.
At least that is what works for me..
Closed Thread