Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2004, 11:30 AM   #1  
To the Goddess in us all!

Default Anyone doing Carbohydrate Addicts Diet??

Hi - I am new to this site. I have, like most here, dieted my whole life and lost literally 100's of pounds, but never have been able to keep them off due to cravings that torment me to the point of feeling like I would simply explode and cease to exist if I did not eat the item of desire.

From what I can tell, if you have not experienced this than you simply will never 'get it'.

I have done WW, Zone, Atkins, you name it. All only worked only if I took diet drugs, like Ionamin or Ephedra. With these I actually get glimpses of what it must be like to be 'normal' and it is like heaven.

I am now going to try Heller's Carbohydrate Addicts diet and would like to know if others here follow this diet as well and how it has worked for them. Or if you crave and have found another solution.

Thanks,

Elysa
Old 03-10-2004, 11:38 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hi Elysa and welcome to this wonderful website!
Look further down the page for a whole Forum on Low Carb Lifestyles. I am pretty sure some of the chicks ther are on CALP.
Closed Thread