Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2004, 09:53 AM   #1  
jelly-belly

Angry Help! I need some buddy!

Hi, I am a mom of two girls, 12 and 16. In a few days I will be 40. I need to lose about 60 pounds. I have lost weight before and put in back on, plus some. I need a buddy for support and friendship.
Old 03-01-2004, 12:34 PM   #2  

Default Jelly Belly, YOU got it!

I found 3fc last week when hubby and I decided it was time to go on a super low carb diet. 60 llbs sounds good to me. I'm heavier now than when I had my first daughter 9 yrs ago. Lets do this!
Old 03-01-2004, 06:17 PM   #3  
jelly-belly

Hi, I know what you mean, I was heavier after the kids too. I carry most of my weight in my stomach. I guess that's what they call the apple shape. I know as I get older it seems harder to control what I eat. I'm usually busy on the go or too tired to wanna cook. So I make the wrong choices. Fast and easy over healthy. I love to eat out. Especially mexican food is a weakness. I wanted to start watching what I eat, exercise more (which the weather here is getting warmer!), and drink lots of water. I lost 40 lbs. about 6 years ago, on this plan. I definitely would love to look better by summer. This time I plan on keeping a food diary. Let's measure and keep track of our lost inches. We need to not only lose that extra weight, but firm up. I know we can do it together!
Old 03-02-2004, 09:29 AM   #4  

Jelly belly- I was invited to a new group yesterday..come join us..we can all 'start' together!!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...403#post530403
Closed Thread