Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 08:16 AM   #1  
meat'n'taters gurl

Thumbs down I think i found the right place:)

Well, in a search for the truth on leptoprin I found this place. I'm very thankful for the info i found as I almost got suckered in, and I'm a hard nut to crack. So I began looking through here and saw alot of good stuff. I'm a big girl, always have been. I grew up real tall, taller than all the boys until jr. high.
So it's always been hard to keep weight off. At 5' 11" I can carry weight well, but I don't like to. I've been working out and stuff lately, but I have nothing to motivate me when I'm not looking at me, or changing pants cause mine don't fit me anymore. So i figured this would be a good place to go for motivation and to maybe help motivate a few people. I got 40 lbs. to get rid of. I hope maybe I can find the motivation somewhere. Also, I was curious if anyone had ever heard of a temporary fruit diet?? I haven't heard of it often, but was thinking of going on one. My mom did it a couple time when she quit smoking and said it worked great. I could do the simple thing and ask her, but we're not really on speaking terms. So if anyone knows anything about that, I'd be greatful for any info i can get. And I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes as I do it. Wish me luck!!!
Old 02-18-2004, 09:49 AM   #2  

Welcome
I'm glad you found the site, it offers outstanding support so visit and post often. I've heard of "fruit" diets but don't really know the specifics. I do know that it's sort of a fast. You eat nothing but raw fruit for a short period. No juice, just raw unprocessed fruit. My friend does it every now and then and it supposedly cleans out your system.
The best of luck to you.
Closed Thread