Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2004, 08:03 PM   #1  
I will lose it.

Unhappy Hi i'm new

Hi everyone,i was sitting down feeling so sad and crying i decided to look at this site i had read before about it, I need to lose weight really bad i'm 5'2" and weight 263 pounds I turned 40 in november, i don't go no where i just wake up,bathroom,sit back down or lay down, i take my son to school and come rights home I get up to eat,bathroom and wait to 2:30 to go and pick my son up at school then back home and in bed lights out around 12:00-1:00am. i hate going out because i'm so fat, i'm always so sad i don't don't what to do i know i have to lose this fat but there are million of diets out there and don't know wich one to do also i don't have much money i'm on disabilty because of my depression,weight. maybe here i can find help in deciding what to do or how to do it. I will try to figure this board out it's nice the little pics i seen. ok now everyone take care. talk soon.

Last edited by fatgoaway; 01-26-2004 at 08:38 PM.
Old 01-26-2004, 08:38 PM   #2  

I have sent you a pm I know how you feel at times I'm sure lots of us do.
Old 01-27-2004, 02:09 PM   #3  

welcome fatgoaway. i sure do know how you feel. this site is most definately the place for you. lots and lots of support, advice, friendship and so much more. again, welcome post often and check out all of the threads. hope to talk more to you later.
Old 01-28-2004, 01:51 PM   #4  

hello I am also new.You should go and get Dr.Phil's book.I have been reading it and found it very helpful.You have to change the way you feel about yourself.I am the same age as you.I know it seems impossible but it is not.You have to go just one day at a time.make your goal small and when you reach it set another.You can do this.I really think this book could help you.I wish you luck and if you need support(and don't we all) there are a lot of people here going through the same thing.
Old 01-28-2004, 02:57 PM   #5  
I will lose it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chequitagirl
welcome fatgoaway. i sure do know how you feel. this site is most definately the place for you. lots and lots of support, advice, friendship and so much more. again, welcome post often and check out all of the threads. hope to talk more to you later.
hi hope i'm doing this right i still can't my place around here, yes this site seems very good and funny, as for me i need to find out how to answer the person who wrote to me on my journal. and how to find my post easier. hope we can be buds.
Old 01-28-2004, 03:10 PM   #6  

i am fairly new around here so you are asking the wrong person, because i am also a tad bid computer illerate, not totaly just a tad. hope you get your answer. i am sure someone will answer you soon. if not go to the 300+ and ready to try again forum and ask those ladies they seem to be very intelligent on the computer subject.
Old 01-28-2004, 03:27 PM   #7  
I will lose it.

chequitagirl wow that was fast i'm just trying to anyway to get my respones out there for you'll to read. chequitagirl we will figure this computer stuff out one day LOL.
Old 01-28-2004, 03:57 PM   #8  

if you are ready i am.
Closed Thread