Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2004, 10:56 PM   #1  

Talking Startin' today and on my way...

Hello all!
I guess I will tell you a little about me so you can know if you want to be one of my buddies... I am 33, happily married and mother of 5 living in a small town in Utah. I love not being able to go anywhere without seeing someone I know. I love to sing, cook and be with my kids. I love the time I spend with my husband and really want to look better for him, but mostly for me. I just don't know the person that I see in the mirror anymore. This is not the me I have known for 20+ yrs. After having my last child, I took an ephedra laced supplement and lost 30 lbs, but still have 40 to go. I will be doing the South Beach Diet after a 3 day cleanse and am excited at the prospect of being thinner this year for my birthday, the end of March. I am just looking for people to touch base with, share ideas and recipes, ups and downs, etc. Let me know if you are interested.
Old 01-26-2004, 08:53 PM   #2  
FullTime Domestic Goddess

jillmommyc,
It sounds like you and I have a lot in common. I am 33 - the mother of three active boys. I am happily married also, and live in North Georgia. Yes, I know how it is to see someone I know every time I go to the store. I live in a small community. After my 3rd child (That pregnancy I gained 75 pounds - Yikes!), I just couldn't seem to get off all the extra weight, and still can't seem to. I just joined Weight Watchers and hope to lose around 30 pounds. I would love to correspond with you so that we could encourage each other. Thanks!
Old 01-27-2004, 01:33 PM   #3  

Hi! I am 34 yrs old, happily married and a mother to three boys. I am on the WW program and have 50 pounds to go. Let me know if you would like to exchange email addresses. I think it is a huge help to have someone (or a couple of people) to give and receive support and exchange recipes. Good luck!
Old 02-22-2004, 11:03 PM   #4  

Hi! I just found this site yesterday , and thought it was so neat to come across others with so many similarities, I am 33 yrs old and the mother of 3 boys; 10,7,and 3. I would love to loose 40 lbs. A friend and I are going to start an exercise program, and follow Dr Phil's book tomorrow 2-23-04 I would love to hear some of your tips, ideas on your current weight loss challenges. Also, how do you guys work your "diet" around the rest of the family ? I think it is going to be so hard trying to keep out of the boys snacks and stick to this !! I look foward to hearing from all of you !! Wendi
Closed Thread