Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-10-2017, 10:04 PM   #1  
HoneyBeeBrave

Default Jumping in with both feet!

Hello to everyone
I am absolutely new to forums so here goes.
I started the Dash Diet today, my weight and blood pressure is up and my spirits and willpower is down. My optimism however is in place and eagerly waiting for me to get it in gear and keep trying. I figure why not a forum? Hopefully I can get some great advice, follow it and succeed with a healthy me going forward.
Honeybeebrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 07:28 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 257/230.0/156

Height: 5' 8"

Welcome honeybee!

Jump on in and start posting. I think with a bit of activity, water and diet you’ll get that BP in check. Good luck to you on your diet - is winter on its way to you as well? Just now that those darker and cold months can be a bit of a challenge. I know as I’m moving into it and I’m relying on some help from here to keep focused as I find the people here are a good help for the journey especially when I feel a bit of a struggle.

Welcome and good luck!
lemonthyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 05:56 PM   #3  
HoneyBeeBrave

Thanks for the warm welcome Lemonthyme! We are in the midst of a beautiful warm Fall here, however frosty evenings are causing our leaves to turn red and gold. This week I plan on focusing on a food journal and getting my water in.....fingers crossed �� ��
Thanks again!
Honeybeebrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 04:52 PM   #4  

Good Luck and welcome!
msmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote