Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-13-2017, 12:22 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 207/207/145

Height: 5'2

Default Just started and looking for motivation

Hey everyone!

My names Emily, I'm 19 and have just started my weight loss journey!
I've always been a little on the heavier side but have finally decided to make a change since I'm the heaviest I have ever weighed.

I have begun the Optifast diet and I know I have my work cut out for me as a shake and one meal diet is way different to my normal eating habits.

I was wondering if anyone had some tips to stay motivated and some good at home workout hacks (already doing the water/sand/stones in a milk bottle for home made weights one hahah!

All opinions will help

Last edited by wovenbiscuit; 07-13-2017 at 12:23 AM. Reason: mispelling
wovenbiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 03:10 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/223/145

Height: 5'5"

Hi Emily! My name is Maria. I started Optifast today and so far, so good, but it's only 2:00 p.m.! I have been reading tons of posts for inspiration and came here looking for support and a 'group' so to speak. I am so ready to stop being fat.

Nice to meet you. Hope to chat often and compare experiences. All the best to you on your journey.

Maria
Maria44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 03:37 PM   #3  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

Hello and welcome!

I'm not on Optifast but for motivation on my weight loss/fitness goals I surround my day with inspiration in the form of emails or social media or websites that provide success stories, exercise tips, etc. I get several emails per day, I follow a lot of fitness people and groups on social media. And I come here, or go to Spark People for additional motivation.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
optifast, workouts