Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-17-2017, 04:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 288/267/185

Height: 5'10"

Default Lost 100lbs after first baby, gained 90 back after 3rd 😔

Hey I'm new here! Been slowly (and I seriously mean slowly!) taking the weight back off... Again... I love running but it's hard with kids to get out and enjoy a run without them and my energy levels aren't what they use to be, and with them is just a nightmare. my treadmill got water damage moving to our new town and hubby has graciously offered to get me the Bowflex tread climber to at least start getting me back on track to enjoy running outside again. This year has been really hard to lose and maintain because of a period of post partum depression. I finally got the ok to come off medication for that and got whiplashed with some crazy family drama that occasionally sends me into sabotage mode. I don't drink, smoke, do drugs any of that, not big on fizzy drinks or juice... But if things get tough chocolate is my bestie. and this year has been pure ****. I need to get my crap together and get into a routine and stick with it! (Already own basically all of the bb programs, I use to be really fit so have the tools, just need to find the mentality and support) also wondering if anyone has experience with being over 300 lbs and using the tread climber? Max weight says 300 and Plan is to get my hubby to start getting his crap together too, but he exceeds the 300 and I don't want it to break, but he's not crazy over the 300??
Jbcmom is offline   Reply With Quote