Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-03-2017, 03:55 PM   #1  

Default stating again, help please

Today 02:13 PM
MarthaJeanne1
Good morning ,
My name is Martha. I love weight watchers, and I am a life time member.
However, I am 70lbs over my goal weight. : (
I'm 61 years old, and want to do weight watchers at home, and I am on a very limited budget......I'm recovering from a divorce, and am an emotional eater. What program do u suggest I do ?
Thank u for your help , I really appreciate it
Peace,
MarthaJeanne1
MarthaJeanne1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2017, 05:24 PM   #2  

Talking I can give you some pointers

If your not drinking a vegan protein shake, add it to your diet. Protein is your energy. Your body needs energy to lose weight. We are suppose to take in 1.5 grams of protein per pound we weigh. Now think about how much protein you need just to stay healthy you can not get this type of protein in eating 3 square meals. When you eat it take energy to break down food. So drink more shakes they digest easy and quick. One more pointer. Think more about shape and target the areas that need targeting. Muscle is heavier than fat so when you start building muscle a lot of individuals be stuck because they havent recognize that they have replaced the fat with muscle. If you need more help just reply back.
AnTonio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 01:49 PM   #3  

Put more green color in meals. Green food (including vegetables, fruit, nuts, etc) is the main supply of cellulose which is good for peptics and cardiovascular as mentioned above. Eating more organic food also support for healthy skin. According to International Cancer Research Institute of WHO, meals with more fruit and vegetables are able to reduce risk of gullet cancer, lung cancer, larynx cancer, etc.
Limit fat in daily diets. As study of scientists from Glasgow university, Scotland, fat in stomach may affect in losing anti-cancer of Vitamin C. According to BBC, research showed that Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) help clear cancer hazard compounds created when saliva and food was mixed with acid in stomach. Besides, exceeded trans-fat is proved to increase risk of suffering breast cancer, heart and blood diseases. Reducing fast food is the effective way to limit trans-fat incoming to body.
Reduce sugar in meals. The sweet of sugar can cause addicted, it is proved that sugar’s addicted ability is 8 times higher than cocaine. This mean the more you use sugar, the more you hunger for. Sugar is not only the main reason of toothache but also fat. Sugar contains many empty calories which increase weight quickly.
Follow these steps will lose your weight.
items4life is offline   Reply With Quote