Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-30-2016, 11:17 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 243/218/160

Height: 5'3

Default Returning Member of 3FC

Hello World

Returning member of 3FC here. This community encouraged me through my 60 pound weightloss journey about 5 years ago. Like many do, I fell in love & got happy, and gained it all back and then some.

I am joining today, 10 pounds lighter than I was 3 weeks ago, determined to peak the weightloss mountain again. I am determined to earn my body, confidence, and fitness back.
aliisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 10:30 AM   #2  

S/C/G: HW:200+/LW:120/CW:142

Height: 5'1 and a 1/2" (yes the 1/2" matters!)

Hi, aliisa! You're me! A lot of us have that story, I think. We'll do this again (she says with determination).
JenMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 01:53 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 243/218/160

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenMusic View Post
Hi, aliisa! You're me! A lot of us have that story, I think. We'll do this again (she says with determination).
aliisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 07:39 PM   #4  

Default Attempting another diet

Hi my name is jenny, I read a recipe for a great smoothie can someone tell me if it is to much at once, it is very filling the first time had it I wasnt hungry till about 2.30 pm in the afternoon

Almond milk 250 mls
Avocado 1/4
Oats 2 tlbs
Honey
Vanilla
Tlbs of (almonds, Brazil and cashew nuts)
Cocao powder
Banana

It's really good but I can't work out the calories properly
Scudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2016, 08:30 PM   #5  

I'm not sure why I'm getting adds in my posts is there a way to delete them

Could someone tell me were. You go to make a tracker please
Scudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 09:09 AM   #6  
Determind Member

S/C/G: 323/313/168

Height: 5ft 6"

Scudge Hey! I think you probably meant to start a new thread for your question instead of posting it into someone elses. When you go back to the page with everyones threads there is a button to add your own. However, I will answer you question and say that depending on what your shake is for? I would say that there is A LOT of calories in it. One banana of medium size is around 100 calories. The almond milk is around 65cal ish, the avocado is about the same if not about 70 cal, the oats could be 30cal, one tbsp of honey is around 60, vanilla might not be anything depending on what version it is, the nuts are about 60 cal per tbsp and the cocoa powder per tbsp could be up to 35cal. So overall, your shake is roughly (depending on make) 420 calories. Which is the equivalent of a huge stirfry, grilled chicken with potatoes and veggies or something like that. If you are looking to replace a meal, then maybe just revise it to make it less. Maybe cut out the avocado and that would make it ok.

Also the adds are always there unless you pay (i think)
and you can only add a signature one you have posted a certain amount of times, once you have reached that point you can go to the FAQ's on the purple bar at the top and it will lead you to it.

Good luck!
Scotsgal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
new beginnings, new member