Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-02-2016, 02:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 179/162/120

Height: 5'3

Default Starting again help wanted!

Hi everyone!
I posted somewhere else but then found the introductions page!
I'm a 25 y/o woman trying to restart my healthy life. 3 years ago I managed to loose 2 stone and was at a weight I was so happy with after years of being over weight. Then I moved up to Glasgow and found I was having so much fun that I totally stopped looking after myself. I have recently just moved into my new flat with my lovely boyfriend and I want to get to a happy and sustainable weight and finally ditch the extra 50lbs I'm currently hefting around.

I have bad eczema that I currently have to control with immunosuppressants I'm hoping that ditching the weight will help me control my condition without medication

Any support and advice for a second round newbie will be massively appreciated! Sorry for the essay 😊
lilypad91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 10:55 AM   #2  

Hi, lilypad91! Unfortunately, I've never made it all the way to my goal but I have been in a place before where I was doing really great taking care of myself with healthy habits and working out. I don't have any advice. Sorry. I'm also in a place where I'm trying to get back on track. It's kind of funny how things can get off track when you're happy with where you're at. I wasn't happy with my weight but I was happy with life. I'm finding more and more that it's a big mental game. Sorry I don't have anything helpful to say. I just felt like posting because I can relate to trying to get back to a place where you used to be. Best of luck!
snackyreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2016, 08:17 PM   #3  

S/C/G: Embarrassed to say

Height: 5'7-1/2"

Wishing you the best, lilypad91! I am new here, and I am embarrassed to say how much I weigh and what I need to lose. However, I am here seeking support for sticking to my decent meal plan and to exercise. I am also looking to be a mutually supportive online friend the other folks on 3FC who are looking for online, weight-loss support buddies.

So sorry to hear about your eczema problem and dealing with immunosuppressant medications! That sounds like a lot. For what it's worth, I will be happy to cheer you on.
KonMariK0nvert is offline   Reply With Quote