Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-25-2016, 06:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 291/283/170

Height: 5'4

Default I just joined & have over 100 lbs to lose

I just joined, but I started a healthier way of eating 1 week ago. I am aiming for under 1500 calories a day, under 60 carbs and also low fat. I have to watch that I don't eat too many proteins so I am enjoying a variety of vegetables. Some fish and some low fat meat. OK, I did sprinkle a few bacons crumbs on my salad today, but I am trying. I lost 8 pounds this week. I know its probably all water, but it does make me feel good. I'd like to know who else has to lose over 100 pounds.
Ladysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2016, 10:25 PM   #2  
Feeling Alone

Hi ladysmom . . i need to lose 100 lbs too. i just signed up today here because i need support that i am not getting from my friends or family and i can't do this alone...
BigBearded16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 06:15 AM   #3  
Began WW OPP 7/19/16

S/C/G: 284.6/266.4/195

Height: 5' 8"

I gained close to 100 lbs in 2 years. Have 71 to go, now. You can do this. We are in your corner.
Best wishes!
Emmy
EMERALDberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 04:22 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 317/*tracker*/165

Height: 5'9

I have a lot to lose myself. 150 is ideal but ... I'll stop where I start to feel healthy and fit. I don't need to be super skinny, I just want to be healthy. It's a long journey but I think this is a great place to be so that we can find support!!
nikkinicole is offline   Reply With Quote