Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-25-2016, 11:43 AM   #1  

Unhappy Fat Nana 100lbs. Over

Hi I am here to find out what is going on with my body and how I can loss weight even with pain. Being that there is 100 pounds more here than needs to be, looking for a way to lose this while suffering through the pain of my lower back and hips and legs. The only way I can walk is leaning forward on a shopping cart for the stability. I have a lot of medications that I have to take and a good amount have side effects of weight gain and edema in the legs and feet.
I want to meet with others who are concerned about their weight, find out what others have tried, what has been successful and what has not. I feel like I get bigger everyday now, I just want to feel better and look better.

FN100over
FattyNana100over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 12:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 245/241.2/170

Height: 5'5

Hi! Welcome to 3fc!

I've tried weight watchers in the past with success and am going that route again. If it's possible for you, I've heard that using a pool for exercise is good to keep strain off of your joints and whatnot.

Good luck!
DivineDivina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 12:36 PM   #3  
Began WW OPP 7/19/16

S/C/G: 284.6/266.4/195

Height: 5' 8"

Nana, I agree with DivineDivina...I too am doing Weight Watchers and belong to the Y for the swimming pool. My knees starting bothering me a couple years ago and I knew I couldn't walk for exercise so I joined the club. I did not lose weight going there 3 to 4 times a week and doing water aerobics. I did not start losing until I began doing WW in July of this year. I knew this, if I didn't start doing something quickly I was going to go over 300 lbs. Best wishes on your journey!
EMERALDberry is offline   Reply With Quote