Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-04-2016, 06:15 PM   #1  

Default Hello There!

I'm Belle, and I'm morbidly obese.

I went home 2 months ago, to find my parents asking if I was pregnant; I'd been burying my head in the sand so long I'd ignored the steady gain of 4 stone in 2 years!

Started at 16 stone 6, one month of calorie counting got me to 15 stone 9.5, started to struggle so joined weightwatchers for the weekly weigh in and pep talk. Lost 5.5lbs in the first 3 weeks, gained 1.5lbs, and heading to another gain this week as I've used my upcoming professional exam as an excuse to indulge in sweets, cake and fried chicken. I am a very greedy person, so we're talking 8 pieces of chicken, followed by a tub of cookie dough ice cream accompanied by doughnuts, carrot cake and sherbet.

Now I've joined this marvellous place, to soak up knowledge and perhaps find a bit on inspiration outside of my little group!

I look forward to lurking here
Harebells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 07:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Good luck on your journey!
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 12:36 AM   #3  
Annie

Height: 5'2"

Hello and Welcome!
NightowlAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 06:14 PM   #4  
Shorty getting fit

S/C/G: 162/132/119

Welcome!

I had to chuckle at the pregnant thing. I had put on nearly 50 pounds over the last 2.5 years. In addition to that, I've been dealing with IBS. To help with that, I've tried many things. One thing I bought was a tea that's for reducing morning sickness. (I was desperate enough to try anything. ) My dad visited and saw the tea since I keep it with my big tea stash. He ended up believing I was pregnant. An understandable inference on his part!

Congrats on being done with the professional exam. I hope you enjoy the forum, lurking or posting.

ETA: Oh, I see now day later that I misread and your exam may still be upcoming. Has it happened yet?

Last edited by Chunkahlunkah; 08-08-2016 at 01:25 AM.
Chunkahlunkah is offline   Reply With Quote