Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-04-2016, 07:56 AM   #1  

Default hey!

Hi, I'm Crystal, I'm 36, and I'm from NC. I've struggled with my weight my whole life, but I've always been healthy and active. In 2013, I was at my heaviest, around 350, and I finally decided to do something about it. I lost about 70 pounds in 4 months, but then fell off the wagon. I'm a civilian cook for the Marine Corps, so healthy eating isn't really my problem, it's having the motivation to exercise. I also have a tendency to not eat because I'm so busy, so by the time I'm off work, I'm starving and I overeat.

In the last year, I gained a lot of that back, and it became harder to get it off. No matter how hard I worked, I couldn't seem to drop it. It took me 4 months to lose 8 pounds. My doctor finally suggested phentermine at the end of April, and I really didn't want to take it at first. I don't like pills and I felt like it was cheating. After a long discussion with her, I decided to try it. It's working. But I'm also working a lot harder. It makes it hard for me to sleep, so I have to physically exhaust myself. Since May, I've gone from 311 pounds to 284. Besides the fact that my boobs have shrank significantly, I can't really see it, and most people haven't noticed yet. I don't really have much support besides my doctor, but she has been my biggest cheerleader, so I really look forward to chatting with you all

Last edited by a girl has no name; 07-04-2016 at 08:03 AM.
a girl has no name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 08:31 PM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 09:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Great job on your loss so far!
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote