Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-08-2016, 10:50 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 218/218/150

Height: 5'6"

Thumbs up Totally overwhelmed, but I'm here !

Good Morning ! I have been trying to find a weight loss method/lifestyle that I can stick with. Very Lo carb seems to work for me, but TEMPTATION is all around I'vebeen lurking, and this community looks like a very good fit forme. I'm very technology challenged, so please bear with me, I'll do my best not to make mistakes. Very happy to meet you all
Begonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 12:50 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 297/276/175

Height: 6'0"

It's very nice to meet you too!

Welcome to the site! I also have a hard time sticking with methods/lifestyles but have done with eating a lot more fruits and vegetables over my normal diet of horrible foods that are full of fats and sugars, though I understand you entirely. Temptation is everywhere! I work in a building that is surrounded by food choices and restaurants. I used to eat out at least five days a week. My lunches were always ordered out but now I've started bringing my own lunch. Though it is really hard to stick to with my coworkers eating burgers with slaw and chili and onion rings with chocolate ice cream shakes and I'm eating salads and homemade wraps! I'm doing my best and have lost 14 pounds since I started dieting on May 14th. It really can feel like you're taking forever to lose the weight and eating those so bad but so good foods is tempting but we're all here to help one another stick with it!

We can all do this!
JaimeLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 03:06 PM   #3  

Height: 5' 2"

Hi Begonia. Welcome. I can relate to learning to deal with new technolgies - I am trying to lose weight using a whole foods - plant based diet. Best Wishes on your weight loss journey.
nuumee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 07:03 PM   #4  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi Begonia

For sure we all understand temptation, unfortunately!! But hang in there... you can do this.

Last edited by Misti in Seattle; 06-11-2016 at 07:03 PM.
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote