Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-25-2016, 01:37 PM   #16  
stop wishing, start doing

S/C/G: 215/185/155

Height: 5'7

Last weekend was like that for me I wish you luck and here is all of this
:d ust:

I am hoping that actually logging my food will make me less likely to make horrid food choices over the weekend and less likely to indulge in the sweets my BF religiously picks up LOL. Sometimes I do the same thing, rationalizing bad choices and it needs to STOP! It is ok to indulge from time to time or to take a weekend off every few months but its not ok to sabotage myself with these silly excuses week after week. If I am going to reach my goal I need to have a better ratio of healthy/nutritious:junk. you know what they say - a moment on the lips..forever on the hips. I try to think if what I am about to indulge in would truly elevate or enhance my experience or if I just want it because I'm an adult and I can do whatever I want haha Such a cruel cruel world!!
xopeaceandlovexo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 09:22 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 180/176.6/140

Height: 5"3'

Indeed a cruel world... I did good in terms of drinking last night, just had one glass of wine... I had a shepherds pie at a pub with garlic bread. Yummy! And of course super carby! But I don't feel bad since I did not over eat, had one drink and did not have desert!!! Was so happy at the end of the day! Although I have a big day ahead... Got a brunch to go to and then gotta work out quite alot today!!!!!!! Happy Easter to everyone!
anjalifit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 12:00 PM   #18  

Hope you had a great weekend! Mine was good we did a lot of things with the dog dog park, chasing remote control cars, playing at the neighbors house and went for a few walks. I did log all my food this weekend and stayed under calories which is a win. However on Easter I made some poor choices partly because the grocery store was closed and long story short my neighbor brought over a brownie with maple bacon frosting for each of us then a piece of pineapple orange cake and that was dinner but she is the best cook I know and I had to eat dinner....right?!? lol I am back on plan and staying there though, I want to lose a good amount before summer clothes come out because all I truly want is to feel comfortable with my body.
How did your brunch go? Good for you for not overeating That is an accomplishment in itself because it is so easy to just keep going mindlessly when you know you can be satisfied with just one or two.

I hope you both are having a great week

Last edited by xopeaceandlovexo; 03-29-2016 at 12:03 PM.
Old 03-29-2016, 04:00 PM   #19  

maple bacon frosting!!!! pineapple orange cake!! OMG Sooooo delicious! lol I wish I was there. The weekend was good, Had lots of outdoor activity,, at the brunch I had appetizers only and then just danced the afternnoon away. This week I've been preparing for the weekend travels, going to a wedding in Texas. aaah Warmth!!! Ill have to replicate last weekend and dance a lot to burn off whatever carbs i Eat. still thinking about that pinapple orange cake as I type. How far is Maine :P
Old 03-31-2016, 08:32 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 185/185/125

Height: 5'3”

We're in similar boars and I'm aiming for 30. Welcome aboard.
dragonstar85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 09:37 AM   #21  

Maine is way up in the corner....almost Canada! weddings are so fun!!! I love love Dancing is like therapy sometimes! Dance your heart out This weekend we are celebrating 2 friends Birthdays. Tonight its out for dinner but BF and I will share a meal so my plan is to eat a little something healthy before we go and have a small amount at dinner. Then tomorrow it is out for drinks but we will be in town and walking a lot. Also we have plans to meet a friend at the dog park Saturday then Sunday we are taking the pup to see his see his sister for the first time since we adopted him which is exciting. I have still been logging all my food and that seems to be helping a lot! Knowing how many calories I have left for the day prompts me to make better choices and really think about if I am hungry or just bored.

Welcome aboard dragonstar!!!
Old 04-01-2016, 09:31 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 175/174/155

Height: 5'6"

Can I join in.I have 20lbs to lose and I have gained and lost the same 5 lbs for a year now. Tried for 3 days this week to wean down on sugar and yesterday I ate 12 -14 girl scout cookies,So scale is back up a pound. Why do I sabotage?
I am really really ready to take my bdy back and stop obsessing so much
merowi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 10:08 AM   #23  

Yes merowi2 Hop on in!! I have lost the same weight many times last year!!! Sugar is a hard one to kick!! When I go over the deep end I try not to dwell on it and wallow in self pity. The faster you move on from it the faster you can get back to making better choices for yourself MOST of the time lol. I think I sabotage because there are times when I am afraid that I will give up anyway..so whats the point right? This journey is just as much a mental struggle as it is a physical one. So dealing with your emotions and doing your best to accept where you are right now and improving on that is what I am striving for.
Old 04-05-2016, 03:56 PM   #24  

Such a mental game!!! To be honest, I was out of control this weekend.. didn't log anything and too scared to check my weight. I'm back to square one again but i'm not giving up. Back to the gym tonight, and hello protein shakes! I'm doing the craziest thing at work now.. bought 5 pound weights and just been carrying them around with me to work out the arms! Hopefully some calories burnt during boring work hours.

Welcome merowi2... Hey as long as you get back in track you are fine! lol at girl scout cookies.. I would totally have done the same.. well I did something similar this past weekend with mango mimosas abd ut's now out of my system! Back on track!
Old 04-07-2016, 10:16 AM   #25  

Okay after 3 days of working out, I have lost that weekend weight I gained! All water weight of course. Back to my original 176.6 arghhh the .6 pounds. Day 3 of back to back working out at the gym. ohhh so sore right now! How is everyone else doing this week?
Old 04-08-2016, 09:47 AM   #26  

LOL @ picturing you walk around with weights!! love it...you gatta do what you gatta do!!! I have been doing great this week this morning I was 190.5 I want to be into the 180s by next weekend!! Been doing ok with exercise, walking with the dog every morning and evening plus running around with him in the neighbors fenced in yard so that has been good but I know I need to add more than that. Its just a crazy busy month b/c we are moving on the 30th. Ordered Chinese food for BF last night and I stopped at the grocery store and made a salad which is a huge win b/c normally I would just say screw it...but I did have a crab Rangoon and that was enough to satisfy.

Good for you for getting back down this week!!! It is so hard to undo a few days of bad choices but at least you did it!! It always takes longer to undo than it took to do it lol Hope you have a great day and weekend!!! I will probably be checking in cause we have a HUGE weekend of packing and cleaning going on soooo yeah theres that.
Old 04-19-2016, 11:44 AM   #27  

Hi guys, can I join? I have less than 30lbs to lose so I even up with anjalifit and the group keeps the average of 30lbs down
MM12 is offline   Reply With Quote