Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-06-2016, 12:55 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 174/174/135

Height: 5'5''

Default New and lost!

Hello everyone, I kind of feel out of place but I think this support arena is what I need. I currently weigh 174, this is my highest weight so I'm a little embarrassed. My goal weight is a healthy 135!!! Wishing everyone health, good luck and positivity.
eyesontheprize135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 04:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 420/420/210

Height: 5'9"

Hey. I'm new too...sorta. I joined years ago but it's been a long time since I've been on this site. Don't feel embarrassed about your weight! I wish I had just the amount of weight to lose as you. I weigh 347, just about my highest. I would like to weigh 220. It's a challenge, though no matter what goals we all have, but challenges are meant to become successes. One thing I am doing differently is to not focus so much on losing weight, but more on the immediate results of exercising and eating right. Losing weight is more mentally challenging than physical in my opinion. So, for me, when I take my walks in the morning I am thinking about I am going to feel very proud of myself after I am done or I like that my ankles are not as swollen as they were earlier. These are immediate results that I am focusing on. Maybe that will help you or anyone else too.
stasiagurl91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 08:24 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/200/120

Height: 5'4.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesontheprize135 View Post
Hello everyone, I kind of feel out of place but I think this support arena is what I need. I currently weigh 174, this is my highest weight so I'm a little embarrassed. My goal weight is a healthy 135!!! Wishing everyone health, good luck and positivity.
Hello and welcome to the site!
Diamond1 is offline   Reply With Quote